11th Annual Festival
Tickets now on sale (please scroll down to view ticket information and to purchase tickets).
- The Annual Festival is being held on the weekend of 27 to 29 September 2019
- The times of the ticketed performances are as follows:
- Friday Evening 7:30pm
- Saturday Afternoon 2:00pm
- Saturday Evening 7:30pm
- Individual tickets are available for all of the above performances.
- Two types of weekend tickets are available:
- Weekend Full tickets (with or without camping) includes all 3 ticketed performances.
- Weekend Evenings Only tickets (with or without camping) for those who wish to pursue other activities on the Saturday afternoon.
- Individual and Weekend tickets for those under 17, parish residents are half price (under 14s require to be accompanied by an adult).
- Family tickets are available for the Saturday Afternoon performance which permit a paying adult to bring along up to 3 children under 17 free of charge.
- Camping Only tickets are available for single or multiple nights
- The campsite will be open from noon on Thursday 26 September until noon on Monday 30 September
Online Ticket Purchase
Purchase tickets online below (by selecting the appropriate options), using a debit/credit card or by PayPal (no booking fees apply).
A confirmation email will be sent by PayPal when tickets are purchased online, a copy of which should be brought to the event. On the festival weekend the confirmation you receive from PayPal when you purchase tickets, will be exchanged for festival wristbands in the festival office (please collect wristbands at least 30 minutes prior to start of performance).
Check your junk/spam folder if you haven’t received a confirmation email within 24 hours and if you are still unable to find a confirmation email please click on Ticket Confirmation Not Received? and enter your details and “send”.
Select the appropriate assistance request below and in the email that opens up, enter details of your request and send email:
- Companion or Carer Request> (for the necessary companion, or carer, of a disabled person to be admitted free of charge)
- Alternative Payment Methods Request> (in addition to those available online)
- Further Information Request> (for all other requests)
Or contact Robert on the phone on 07803 937 939 or 0131 441 7052