12th Annual Festival
Tickets now on sale (please scroll down to view ticket information and to purchase tickets).
- The Festival is being held on the weekend of 23 to 25 September 2022
- The ticketed performances are as follows:
- Friday Evening Concert 7:30pm
- Saturday Afternoon Concert 2:00pm
- Saturday Evening Concert 7:30pm
- Individual tickets are available for all of the above performances.
- Weekend Evenings Only tickets (with or without camping) for those who wish to pursue other activities on the Saturday afternoon.
- Individual and Weekend tickets for those under 17 and parish residents are half price (under 14s require to be accompanied by an adult).
- Family tickets are available for the Saturday Afternoon performance which permit a paying adult to bring along up to 3 children under 17 free of charge.
- Camping in Tents, Caravans, Campervans or Motorhomes:
- Camping Only tickets are available for single or multiple nights
- A Camping Only or Weekend With Camping ticket requires to be purchased for every person who will be camping
- The campsite will be open from noon on Thursday 22 September until noon on Monday 26 September
Online Ticket Purchase
Purchase tickets online below, by selecting the appropriate ticket options and adding to cart, in the checkout page that then opens the number of tickets required against select option can be entered (additional ticket options if required can be added to the cart by returning to this page), once you are happy with the cart contents, payment can be made using a debit/credit card or by PayPal (no booking fees apply).
A confirmation email will be sent by PayPal when tickets are purchased online, which is your eTicket for the festival (physical tickets are not posted out).
A copy of your PayPal confirmation email (in paper form or on a phone/smart device) on the festival weekend should be brought to the festival office where it will permit festival wristbands to be issued (please collect wristbands at least 30 minutes prior to start of performance).
Check your junk/spam folder if you haven’t received a confirmation email within 24 hours and if you are still unable to find a confirmation email please click on Ticket Confirmation Not Received? and enter your details and “send”.